Friday

Precious @ Michigan Humane Society


Hi everyone. My name is Precious and I am a 4-Year-Old Siamese mix. I weigh 5.13 pounds and I am full grown. I am just a petite little girl!

I am a bit shy when I first meet you, but not to worry -- in no time at all we will be best friends. I really am a sweetheart and I do enjoy being petted and held. I also am very curious and will want to spend time investigating my surroundings. I have never met another cat or a dog before so if you do have other pets at home, please introduce us slowly.

The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, a basic medical exam, behavior assessment, fecal test, and one free office visit within 10 days post adoption if required(cost of treatment not included).

How to adopt!
For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Rochester Hills Center for Animal Care at 248-852-7420 and provide the Pet ID number. Pet ID: A07508352

No comments:

great deals click here