Wednesday

Adopt this adorable dog!


My name is Cleo #252394. I am a 2 year old Jack Russell Terrier - Rat Terrier mix. What this means for you as a potential adopter is that you may have to show me a little tough love. I can be pretty bossy when I want, especially when I'm in my cage here. I need to find a very active home, one that has no small children. I would encourage you to look up the breed and research what owning me will mean to you and your home. For all my bossiness, I am very sweet, and I do have a very big heart. I know a few simple commands, like sit and and lay down. So I know that with just a little more work, I could be the worlds greatest dog.

Cleo's Contact Info
Oakland Pet Adoption Center, Auburn Hills, MI
248-391-4100


Here is a link

This dog really needs someone to adopt her! I saw her in person and she wanted someone to touch her but then gets a bit afraid! You can tell what a great dog she would be if someone would give her the love she needs!

No comments:

great deals click here