Tuesday

Lola @ Michigan Humane Society


Hi everyone. My name is Lola and I am an 8-Year-Old Siberian Huskey. The best part of all is that since I have already been spayed, I can go home with you TODAY!

I am a very friendly and happy girl. I am very nice to play with and I like to go for walks. I am very interested in new sights and want to investigate my surroundings. I have never lived with other dogs before. I really would rather not live with cats. To me they are fuzzy toys that need to be chased and caught. That is bad. I will get along with children of all ages (with supervision).


How to adopt!
The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, and the Michigan Humane Society 10-day health plan. For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Rochester Hills Center for Animal Care at 248-852-7420 and provide the Pet ID number.

No comments:

great deals click here