Friday

Remy @


More About Remy
Remy is a Real Sweetheart!
Hi everyone. My name is Remy and I am a 4-Year-Old Labrador Retriever/Great Dane mix. I weigh 58.80 pounds, but I really need to gain weight. I am way too skinny for my size. The best part of all is that since I have already been neutered, I can go home with you TODAY!

I am a very friendly and social boy. I just LOVE to meet new people and go new places. I am very strong and need help on learning how to walk on a leash. Ireally need to get some training and hope you and I can take classes together. This would be really fun and beneficial. I will learn my manners and how to be a really great doggie. The best part is that you and I will form a bond that will last a lifetime. I have never lived with other dogs or with cats before. If you have other doggies at home, we really need to meet first, just to make sure that we will get along. I also will do fine with children of all ages (with supervision). I also need to meet all children in the home prior to adoption also.


How to adopt! Click Here
The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, and the Michigan Humane Society 10-day health plan. For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Rochester Hills Center for Animal Care at 248-852-7420 and provide the Pet ID number.

No comments:

great deals click here