Tuesday

Zane @ Michigan Humane Society Rochester MI



find out more about Zane here!

Zane is a Sweetheart!
Hi everyone. My name is Zane and I am a 1-Year-Old Siberian Husky mix. I weigh 53 pounds and I am pretty much full grown. As you can see from my picture, I am quite striking with my one brown eye and one blue eye! How cool is that!

I am a little bit shy when I first meet you, but in no time at all we will be best friends. I am really very loving and very gentle. I will come right up to you and sit for a hug. In return, I will give you the nicest doggie kisses around. You know, if you and I could take some classes together I can build my self-confidence, learn my manners and the best part is that you and I will form a bond that will last a lifetime. I have lived with other dogs before and we got along fine. I have never met a cat before. It might be best if I live in a home without cats because my breed is prey-driven and to me a cat may be a fuzzy toy that needs to be chased. This would be bad. I will do best in a home with children 5 years and older Smaller children may startle me with their quick movements and loud noises.


How to adopt!
The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, and the Michigan Humane Society 10-day health plan. For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Rochester Hills Center for Animal Care at 248-852-7420 and provide the Pet ID number.

No comments:

great deals click here