Saturday

Rochelle @ Take my paw rescue Fowlerville MI



More About Rochelle
I am one of the Abandon Gang.
My old family moved out and left my mom, dad and 9 of us puppies to fend for ourselves. My mom and dad were left on a chain with no food, water and a plywood dog house with no straw . I am so glad our mom still had some milk so we didn't starve and a warm body to keep us warm.
My mom is a Border Collie/ Lab and my dad is a Shepherd/Lab. So some of us look like mom and some of us look like dad. We are 8 weeks old. We are ready to find a new family to love us.
My Adoption fee is 150.00
My foster mom cannot show us until Saturday January 24. We will be at Tractor Supply Company in Whitemore Lake, from 12 - 4. Please come see us.

Click here for more information.

No comments:

great deals click here