Wednesday

Here's Harley!



Harley is a Sweetheart!
Hi everyone. My name is Harley and I am a 4-Year-Old Huskey. I weigh 45 pounds right now and I am full grown. The best part of all is that since I have already been neutered, I can go home with you TODAY!. I am a very sweet and loving boy! Not only am I handsome, I am a gorgerous inside as out! I am also very friendly and have yet to meet anyone that I did not like. I am very active and I will want to spend time running around and getting my exercise. I MUST have a fenced-in yard where I can run. I have lived with dogs before and we got along fine. I have never met a cat before. Since I am very active I will do best in a home with children 10 years and older.


How to adopt!
The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, and the Michigan Humane Society 10-day health plan. For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Rochester Hills Center for Animal Care at 248-852-7420 and provide the Pet ID number.


Click here to find out more about Harley!

No comments:

great deals click here