Thursday

Missy the pekingese (no longer available)




Miss Missy!
Hello there! Thanks for taking a closer look at me! My name is Missy and I am a three year old Pekingese. Sadly, I was surrendered because my previous owner did not have time for me. I am hoping to find a new loving forever home. Could it be with you?

I am a sweet and easy going gal who loves to give kisses. I would benefit from a home that will provide me with lots of attention and consistency in training. I am up to date on shots, already spayed and house trained! I guess you could say that I'm good to go! Oh, and I love to ride in the car! Could I go home with you?

How to adopt!
The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, and the Michigan Humane Society 10-day health plan. For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Detroit Center for Animal Care at 313-872-3400.

For more information click here

No comments:

great deals click here