Wednesday

Eddy!



Eddy is Wonderful!
Hi everyone. My name is Eddy and I am a 6-Week-Old Shepherd/Akita mix. I weigh 6.9 pounds right now, but don't worry, I will grow up to be a big, strong boy!

I am a bit shy at first, but not to worry -- in no time at all I will warm up and become your new best friend! I am a very sweet and friendly little puppy and also very social! I have lived with other dogs and got along fine. I have never met a cat before. If you do have other pets at home, please introduce us slowly. Since I am a shy girl, I will do best in a home with children 5 years and older. Smaller children may scare me with their quick movements and loud noises. You know, I am going to need lots of TLC and also training. to learn my basic manners and such. The best part of training is that you and I will form a bond that will last a lifetime.


How to adopt!
The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, and the Michigan Humane Society 10-day health plan. For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Rochester Hills Center for Animal Care at 248-852-7420 and provide the Pet ID number.

Click here to find out more!

No comments:

great deals click here