Monday

Trixster (no longer available)


Hi, my name is Trixster and some day I hope to live up to that name by learning a lot of tricks! I definitely have the potential, but right now I am a little too scared to learn to show off! You see, I am three years old and was rescued from a puppy mill where I spent my life in a cage with little human interaction. I am very friendly though and love to give kisses!! It just takes me awhile to warm up and learn to trust people. So if you want a sweet little dog that has LOTS of love to give please be sure to be patient with me and I will give you a lifetime of kisses and funny antics!

More about me...I am currently living in a foster home and learning what it is like to have a home...and so far it is LOTS of fun! I am housetrained already...see, I told you I have great potential! I also live with another dog (you can see her in the one pic of me) and two kitties. I am very well behaved and am getting used to living with everyone, but please, if you have any pets currently please bring them so that we can meet prior to adoption to make sure we get along!

I really love cuddling and love to just sit on your lap and hang out with you. And, don't forget, I love to give kisses! So if you are looking for a cuddle partner to sit in front of the fire with and watch a good movie I'm your gal!! I am not the typical Jack Russell due to my background but as I feel more comfortable with my surroundings I will probably feel more like myself and the true Jack Russell characteristics may come out so please be sure to read up about my breed to make sure we would be the right fit.

So just to recap...I am a very sweet girl, who loves to cuddle and give kisses, but I need someone who will be really patient with me as I learn what it is like to have a normal doggie life. So if this sounds like the right fit please call or contact the Detroit Center for Animal Care so we can meet!



How to adopt!
The adoption fee includes sterilization surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, and the Michigan Humane Society 10-day health plan. For more information, please visit or call the Michigan Humane Society Detroit Center for Animal Care at 313-872-3400.


Click here to find out more!




No comments:

great deals click here