Saturday

Carmello I'm Ready to be adopted!



Click here to find out more

Hi! this is Carmello. I am doing really well now. I am learning to trust and I think I am ready to go to my forever home now. I got a haircut and I feel so much better. I look so different but I don't care. Everyone says I look even more adorable. Can that really be? I just want to play, play and play. I love to sit in my foster mommy lap when she sits on the floor. I also love my tummy rubbed. I growl a little at people I don't know if they try to pet me. I can get to know new people though. You just have to understand me. After all I was beaten and abused and neglected too. Oy, have I come a long way. I absolutely cannot go to a home with children. Please respect that. I am afraid of them and may bite them. I will be a good doggie for an adult home. If you have grandkids please keep me in another room until they are gone. Please open your heart and home to me. I will be forever grateful. Love Cammy XXXOOO New photo coming soon.



FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR QUESTIONS:

Send all inquiries to: info@almosthomeanimalrescue.org

No comments:

great deals click here